Friday, November 5, 2010

what have i gotten myself into?

it was hard to choose which clothes to pick for the 30 for 30 challenge. i'm a procrastinator and usually indecisive on what i wear especially for church. this challenge will hopefully help me to plan out my outfits each day. so here's my 30:

4 skirts

3 jeans, 1 capri pants, 1 shorts (it's been warm lately)

3 dresses

5 tops & 2 long cardigans

4 shirts & 2 tank tops


these are my favorite shoes

so glad that jackets aren't included in the count. it would have been really hard to choose. challenge starts monday. most days i wear t-shirts and jeans so it'll be easy on the weekdays.

when choosing the 30, i found this guy on my bed. gave me such a fright. after screaming and jumping up and down, i finally got it safely outside the house.


after coming home from cbf on wed night, i opened my bedroom window to let in some air. i found a small spider just chilling on the window. i got it onto a piece of paper so that i can drop it outside the house. as soon as it crawled on the paper, it started running towards me. in a panic, i dropped the paper and lost the spider. i couldn't sleep thinking that it was somehow next to me, but then this morning i found it sitting in between 2 shirts on the floor.

i'll be busy next week de-bugging my room.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I like your skirts.I take part as well so I wish for a happy remix.I''be checking on your outfits

Angie said...

I hope you'll get some sleep tonight!

archives vintage said...

hello fellow 30 for 30 remixer! good luck, i look forward to following your mixes! :) ack, i'd scream at such a big spider!!!

Krust said...

I kepp asking myself that same question:
What have I gotten myself into?

I think the key is not too over think it. Just go with the flow. But, I find myself panicking every time it's time to pick out an outfit.

I Love your yellow shoes!!!!

Justine said...

I love your polka dotted skirt!

And gross - spider!

Just Better Together