Tuesday, November 23, 2010

day 16

top: forever 21
cardigan: forever 21 (thrifted)
jeans: hurley
shoes (not pictured): target (same as day 15)
scarf: handmade by me
i started the day way too early today. i took michelle and her family to the lax airport this morning at 7am. i usually wake up around 10 so this was really early for me. i went to the auto shop to replace my car tires, spent way too much money even though they gave me a discount, but i needed them. then came home and took a morning nap for about 2 hours. i worked on some sewing while watching season 1 of beverly hills, 90210 that i borrowed from stephanie.

tonight was my last sewing class. i didn't finish the dress i started making in this class, but i just need to add the zipper (my least favorite part) and finish the armholes and hemline. unfortunately, i can't wear the dress until after the challenge.

1 comment:

Susie Pyo said...

super cute scarf donas!